Avis Caravan Rental Conditions
DRIVER'S LICENSE AND AGE LIMITATIONS
To rent a caravan, you must be over 27 years old and have a group B driver's license for at least 2 years. A caravan can be rented by paying a young driver fee complying with the condition of being over 25 years of age and the duration of the driver's license.
Your driver's license must be with you when a rental agreement is opened in the office.
In order to utilize the Young Driver Fee application, the conditions below and in the table must be met.
- To be able to rent a caravan, you must be at least 25 years old and have a driver's license for 2 years. People between the ages of 25 and 27 who have a driver's license for 2 years can rent by paying a Young Driver fee.
|Young Driver applicable age range
|Young Driver applicable driver's license limit
|25 - 27 Years
|Min. 2 Years
The minimum duration of caravan rental is 3 days for daily rentals and 30 days for monthly rentals.
ADDITIONAL DRIVER SERVICE
VEHICLE DELIVERY AND RECEIPT SERVICE
Regarding the caravan you have booked, your credit rating will be checked with the Findex application of the Credit Reference Agency and car rental evaluation analysis will be carried out by informing you in our offices. For prepaid bookings, if your credit limit is not deemed appropriate, the caravan rental fee will be refunded to you within 3 to 5 working days.
During the delivery phase, you will be provided with training for the use of caravan by our office.
In addition, there are user manuals in the caravan where you can get support during your trip.
It must be used in accordance with the conditions for the use of the caravan included in the rental agreement.
It cannot be used for commercial purposes, freight shipment or human transportation.
The number of passengers specified in the license can travel in the caravan.
Clean and dirty water tanks of the caravan are delivered empty and received empty.
CARAVAN RETURN PERIOD
Delays in returning caravans only an additional period of up to 59 minutes is granted on a discretionary basis.
The total rental amount and guarantee fees are charged at the beginning of the rental with a credit card belonging to the person who rents the caravan. There are no cash payments, debits and virtual card applications.
The rental agreement is opened during the rental and is executed according to the laws and practices of the country in which the rental is made. AVIS Caravan General Rental Conditions apply for rentals to be made.
The difference in the invoice amount that may occur at the end of the rental is charged or refunded at the rental point. Please note that the credit card holder must be present in person at the time of rental and refund. Rentals cannot be made with someone else's credit card. In addition to the rental fee, a certain amount of deposits is charged from the credit card presented by the customer according to the caravan model to be rented. For this reason (up to total fee of rent and deposit), limit availability is required. The amount charged as deposit will be refunded to the same card at the end of the rental, if any, after deducting the fees not included in the booking such as additional service, guarantees, missing fuel, damage, fine, etc. mentioned above. Deposit refunds are reflected on your credit card within 3-5 working days following the refund due to bank internal communication.
ONLINE PREPAID (IMMEDIATE PAY) BOOKING AND RENTAL
For 3D security reasons, it is not mandatory that the card holder and the booking holder to be the same person during the online payment, the booking holder must be able to present a credit card of his/her own during the rental and deposit transaction must be carried out.
If Avis Caravan is unable to provide the rental service for reasons related to itself, it will refund the entire amount paid in advance by the customer. For the rentals from Avis Caravan rental offices, the equivalent of prepaid bookings are limited to the amounts written on the Avis Caravan Prepaid Booking Forms.
Avis Caravan Prepaid Booking forms do not include additional services and guarantees that our customers may request at the beginning or during the rental, as well as costs of fuel, one-way, traffic fines, damages (cases where the conditions described in the section on what to do in case of accidents and theft written in the rental agreement are not met) etc. For these fees, our customers are required to present a personal credit card at the time of the rental.
During the process of reflecting the payments made to our customers' credit card, prices such as any commissions, exchange differences, service fees that the banks to which the credit card used belongs can apply for any reason are not under the responsibility of the Avis Caravan brand.
If Avis Caravan cannot provide the rental service for reasons related to itself, it will refund the entire amount paid in advance by the customer.
The Avis Caravan Prepaid Booking amount includes the caravan rental fee and additional services you received at the time of booking. At the beginning of the rental, a personal credit card must be presented for additional services and possible extras (HGS, fuel, traffic fines, one-way, cases where the conditions described in the section on what to do in case of accidents and theft written in the rental agreement are not met, etc.).
Rental conditions for prepaid bookings are listed below.
- For prepaid bookings, rental day, time, caravan information, rental office cannot be updated, changes cannot be made.
- .The total amount of the caravan rental fee and the additional products and security packages you selected with the prepayment option will be charged at the booking stage.
- The discount earned through prepaid booking cannot be combined with another campaign.
- For a rental made with prepaid booking, the additional price that will incur if the rental period exceeds the period specified on the booking form is charged from the credit card presented by our customer at the beginning of the rental by applying a 20% discount on the list prices for the exceeding days.
- For prepaid bookings, our customers are not refunded for unused days if the caravan is returned earlier than the booking return deadline.
- For prepaid bookings, if the booking is cancelled up to 1 month before the time of receipt of the caravan, the full rental fee will be refunded by Avis Caravan.
- For prepaid bookings, if the delivery time of the caravan is between 4 weeks and 3 weeks 25% of the rental fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded by Avis Caravan. (No refunds will be made for 3-day bookings.)
- For prepaid bookings, if the delivery time of the caravan is between 3 weeks and 2 weeks 50% of the rental fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded by Avis Caravan. (No refunds will be made for 3-day bookings.)
- For prepaid bookings, if the delivery time of the caravan is between 2 weeks and 1 week 75% of the rental fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded by Avis Caravan. (No refunds will be made for 3-day bookings.)
- For prepaid bookings, the rental fee is not refunded for cancellations made 1 week before the delivery of the caravan.
- For prepaid bookings, our customers' caravans will be kept for 2 hours from the time of receipt and our customers will be able to receive their caravans within these two hours. After 2 hours, the booking will be automatically cancelled by the system and no refunds will be made.
- The refund process for Prepaid Bookings varies between 3 and 5 business days depending on the bank's transaction intensity.
- For Prepaid Bookings, Avis Caravan General Rental Conditions and the following conditions must be fulfilled in order for the caravans to be delivered to our customers. If the following conditions are not met, the caravan will not be allocated and the above return terms shall apply.
- Please note that the payment method for the deposit is only personal credit card and there is no cash payment and debit card application.
- The deposit amount, which varies according to the rental type and caravan group, must be provided via the personal credit card. The credit card must have the name and surname of the person who will make the rental.
- In addition to the rental fee, there must be sufficient limit availability for the amount of deposit to be placed on the credit card.
- The person who will receive the caravan must present his/her driver's license and credit card to the Avis Caravan office.
- 1 Credit card must be presented in order for the Middle and Top segment rental to take place.
- The writings on the driver's licenses should be legible and the driver's license should not be worn out.
- If T.R. Identity number is not written on the driver's license, T.R. Identity must be presented.
- Users with a foreign driver's license are required to present their passport to the office where they will rent.
Any liability and material traffic fines arising from non-compliance with the applicable traffic laws belong to the user. Traffic and illegal bridge, highway toll fines that occur during the rental period of the caravan, but reach us after the end of the rental, are collected from the person and/or company specified in the rental agreement. The time that will pass due to the retention of caravans by official or local authorities for whatever reason is accepted within the contract period and the rental price continues to be accrued. In the traffic fines issued on the license plate, the traffic fine is paid at a discount when it is notified to us and is charged to our customers' credit card; at the same time, the service fee for the traffic fine is also charged.
Booking requests for the rentals needed abroad can be made through the AVIS Booking Center on 444 2847. You can call our Booking Center for detailed information.
In the event of an accident, it is mandatory to keep an accident report in accordance with the shape of the accident without relocating the caravan, or to contact the nearest police or gendarmerie station to obtain accident, theft and alcohol test reports and to inform the Contact Center on 444 28 47, which serves 24/7. In case of theft of the caravan, it is mandatory to contact the nearest police or gendarmerie station and inform the Contact Center on 444 28 47, which serves 24/7. Otherwise, all guarantees purchased are considered invalid and any damages incurred, including material and moral losses to 3rd parties, are collected from the renter. In case of caravan breakdown or support is needed for any reason, assistance must be provided on 444 28 47, which serves 24/7.
- Please ensure that the caravan delivery and receipt form is filled out and mutually signed at the beginning of the rental and at the time of return.
- Please call the office or our Booking center where you are renting to extend the rental period, inform/change the return time and day.
- If there is an accident, caravan breakdown or support is needed for any reason during the rental, you can dial 2 by calling the Contact Center on 444 28 47.
- In case of periodic maintenance mileage of the caravan during your use, please call our Contact Center so that you can continue the journey safely.
- If the caravan is involved in a ONE-SIDED accident or stolen, accident, theft and alcohol test reports should be obtained by contacting the nearest police or gendarmerie station without relocating (the caravan). In DOUBLE-SIDED accidents, drivers are obliged to fill out the Materially Damaged Accident Report as specified in the report, except as specified in the following articles. In double-sided accidents, traffic accident report is issued by the traffic police only in the following cases:
- If a motor vehicle is used without a driver's license,
- If the driver is underage,
- If the driver is suspected of being intoxicated or having a mental disorder,
- If one of the cars involved in the accident belongs to public institutions,
- If damage to the goods belonging to public institutions occurs,
- If damage to the goods belonging to only third parties occurs in the Traffic Accident,
- In the absence of traffic assurance of one of the vehicles involved in the accident,
- If the traffic accident has resulted in death and / or bodily injury.
The explanation on our assurances is below. The explanations are general and for informational purposes only. AVIS Caravan reserves the right to change this information over time. The assurances included in your booking are in your quote and/or booking confirmation.
You can buy assurances that are not included in your prices from our sales offices at the beginning of the rental. You can also get detailed information about the applicable limits from our sales offices.
Discretionary Financial Liability Assurance: They are assurances that cover the damages caused on Third Parties.
Mini Damage Assurance : It is the repair assurance by customer declaration for the damages below the amount determined by AVIS.
Personal Accident Assurance : It is an assurance that secures the driver and the people in the caravan within the assurance limits. It is calculated based on the number of seats in the caravan.
Super Mini Damage Assurance: It is damage assurance that grants the customer the right to repair by declaration up to 2,000 TL for cases of one-sided damage where it is not possible to issue reports or keep records. It also covers glass - headlight - mirror assurance. (Except for the glass on the right sliding door of the caravan and the glass on the left side.)
Personal Accident Assurance: It is the assurance that covers the driver and the persons in the caravan depending on the number of seats in the caravan.
THE ASSURANCES EXPLAINED ABOVE ARE GENERAL AND FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES. DETAILED INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED FROM OUR RENTAL OFFICES.
RENTAL WITH FOREIGN DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Turkish citizens who will rent acknowledge and accept that it is only possible to use caravans in our country with their driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries under the following terms and conditions:
- With driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries, the vehicles can be used for a maximum of 1 year from the date of entry into our country.
- Those who have been in our country for more than six months are obliged to keep Turkish translations of driver's licenses approved by foreign representations or notaries with them while using vehicle.
- At the end of one year, it is mandatory to replace the driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries with the driver's license of our country in order to be able to use vehicles in our country.
- Foreign nationals who will rent acknowledge and accept that it is possible to use vehicles in our country with their driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries under the following terms and conditions:
- With driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries, the vehicles can be used for a maximum of six months from the date of entry into our country.
- At the end of six months, it is mandatory to replace the driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries with the driver's license of our country in order to be able to use vehicles in our country.
- Application can be made to any traffic registration institution.
- The information and documents that are obligatory to be submitted during the application are determined by the General Directorate of Security.
- For those who will obtain a driver's license, the conditions of not being convicted, age, education and health conditions are exactly sought, except for the training and examination requirement specified in Article 41 of the Road Traffic Law No. 2918. However, for foreigners with diplomatic exemption, their written declaration that they have the necessary conditions is based on, provided that the provisions of the bilateral and multilateral agreement and practices are reserved.
- If necessary, a review and investigation regarding the accuracy of the driver's license can be carried out through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or our foreign representations.
- Foreign driver's licenses that have been temporarily obtained are not replaced.
- Driver's licenses from countries that are not parties to the Convention on Road Traffic and do not have a bilateral agreement on the mutual recognition and replacement of driver's licenses are not replaced with our country's driver's license.
- The driver's licenses that Turkish citizens have received from the countries that are parties to the Convention on Road Traffic are replaced with the equivalent driver's licenses.
- The driver's licenses issued by foreigners for the use of motorized bicycles (mopeds), motorcycles, rubber wheeled tractors, construction equipment or automobile vehicles from countries that are parties to the Convention on Road Traffic are replaced with equivalent driver's licenses of our country and driver's licenses issued for use of other vehicle types are replaced with B class driver's license of our country, but documents of those authorized to use these vehicles by installing trailers exceeding 750 kilograms and not exceeding 3.5 tons are replaced by BE class driver's license of our country. In addition, if driver's licenses other than those classes are requested, training and examination requirement is also sought.
- For people who have obtained a driver's license from foreign countries to obtain a different class driver's license in our country it is mandatory that they have converted the driver's license obtained from foreign countries into the driver's license of our country.
- Driver's licenses obtained from foreign countries replaced with driver's licenses of our country are sent to the relevant country.
- Legal action in accordance with Article 39 of the Law No. 2918 is taken on those who drive without providing the conditions specified in this article with the driver's licenses they have obtained from foreign countries.
MATTERS INCLUDED AND NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES
Damage Liability Assurance, Theft Assurance and 18% Value Added tax are included in the prices. Fuel, Individual Accident Assurance, Mini Damage Assurance, Discretionary Financial Liability Assurance, One-Way Fee, Delivery / Receipt Fee (between 0-26 km) according to Office availability, Baby Seat, Navigation, Double comfort kit, Single comfort kit, Bicycle, Safe, Camping Table & Chair, Wi-fi, Additional Driver as well as Bridge and Highway Toll Device- Card Usage Fee are calculated separately. The delivery of caravans to the customer is made with a full tank of gasoline. For caravans returned with missing or empty fuel tank, the fuel difference is charged together with the service fee.